TMI Tuesday: The "I Woke Up Like This" Edition: 1) How many hours of sleep do you require v. how many do you actually get? 2) Wake up naturally, to alarm or to radio/iPod? 3) First thing you grab when you wake up? 4) What side of the bed do you sleep on? 5) Anything of importance on your nightstand/table? 6) Shower before bed, after you wake up or both? 7) What's your morning pick-me-up? 8) How long does it take for you to get ready? 9) Breakfast? 10) How long is your commute? PLEASE TAG ME!!!
1. If I have coffee in the morning it really doesn’t matter. The other day I went into work at 7am after sleeping 2 hours and I got home by 11:30 and passed out but in work I was totally fine BECAUSE COFFEE.
2. Naturally. Alarms suck. But then again it depends how much sleep I got.
3. My phone.
4. Usually the right side. Idk why. It’s always been.
5. Nope, just my phone and maybe a cup of something to drink.
6. Not always but sometimes.
7. Motherfucking coffee. I’m a caffeine addict I need it or I’ll get headaches and die.
8. If I don’t have to shower all I need is like a half hour for clothes, hair and teethbrushing. I usually get my shit ready the night before so I don’t do all that much.
i’d like to believe that my traditions when it comes to relationships are old school like when i’m talking to someone i don’t want them to send me dick pics because to me seeing them naked should wait until things get real and in person